KAZAKHSTAN is the ninth-largest country by area and the largest landlocked country. Situated in centre Asian land and former Soviet republic, extends from the Caspian Sea in the west to the Altai Mountains at its eastern border with China and Russia. Its largest metropolitan area, is a long-standing trading hub whose signatures include Ascension Cathedral, a tsarist-era Russian Orthodox Church, and the Central State Museum of Kazakhstan, displaying thousands of Kazakh artifacts.
Maximum Stay in Kazakhstan is 30 days on a single visit.
Get your VISA in 3 easy steps:
1. Submit Query Online
2. Send Documents
3. Receive VISA
Documents Require* to Apply Visa
- Original Valid Passport with old passports if any, at least has two blank pages.
- Your passport should have validity of 6 months from the date of submission of visa application.
- Visa application form, properly filled and duly signed
- Invitation letter required
- Travel Insurance should have validity of 6 months from the date of submission of visa application.
- Two latest passport size photographs without border taken against a white background with matt or semi-matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage in specified size.
- Photographs should be in size of 35mm x 45mm
- Photographs provided, should not be more than two months old and should not be used in any of the previous visas
- Do not have ink and stapled marks on photographs
- Scanned photographs are not valid for processing of visas
- Mention applicant name and date of birth at the back of the photo
Our Field officer will collect the document file and visa experts will inform you in case any other documents will be required for the process.
We are Delhi based service provider if the applicant's place is other than Delhi, an additional courier fee of Rs 700 will be applicable.
Application Fees is non-refundable, Approval or Rejection of your VISA Application will be solely based on Embassy decision.
For more details, please call/whatapp our Travel Experts on +91-9999-873-973 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: VisaStation.in is a private visa agency to provide assistance on your visa application and not associated with any of the government organization. VisaStation.in provides accelerating services for visas to various countries and charges a service fee.