Thailand is a Southeast Asian country. It’s known for tropical beaches, opulent royal palaces, ancient ruins and ornate temples displaying figures of Buddha. In Bangkok, the capital, an ultramodern cityscape rises next to quiet Canalside communities and the iconic temples of Wat Arun, Wat Pho and the Emerald Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Kaew).
Explore Thailand, a land of stunning beaches, royal palaces, and ancient temples. Need a Thailand Visa? Find the Thailand Visa form here.
Apply For Thailand Visa Form
Pick Your Matched Visa
- Original Passport with at least 6 months validity
- Duly filled Visa Application form
- 2 recent color photographs (35mm x45mm, 80% face)
- Personal Covering letter (For Employed – Plain paper/ For Self-Employed – Company Letterhead)
- 3 Month Salary Slip
- Noc Letter from Employer
- Original updated Bank Statement (last 6 months)
- Income Tax Returns / Form 16 for last 3 years
- Air Ticket Optional
- Hotel Booking Optional
- Tour Itinerary in detail
- Supporting Financial Documents such as Fixed Deposits, Property Investments, Other Investments etc. (Optional)
Kindly note: The Govt is very strict on the photograph requirement; please ensure that your photos are as per the specifications.
- Original Passport with at least 6 months validity + Old passports.
- Visa Application form.
- 2 recent color photographs (35mm/45mm, 80% Face, Matte Finish paper, White Background).
- Personal Covering letter.
- Occupation Proof(Salary Slip, NOC, Employee Id, GST etc.).
- Original updated Bank Statement (last 6 months) with Stamp and sign and minimum 50000 balance per person.
- Confirmed return flight tickets (If Available)
- Hotel reservation (If Available).
SingleSingle Visa Of Thailand
90 Days Tourist Visa
FAQ's On Visa Application In Thailand
Most frequent questions and answers
In order to work in Thailand, there are 2 important elements:
(1) Non-Immigrant-B Visa and (2) Work Permit
First of all, you need to have a prospective employer in Thailand.
Then you may apply for a Non-Immigrant Visa category? (business) at this Embassy, submitting required documents and recommendation letter from your employer along with your company business certifications as suggested on the website (www.mfa.go.th).
Once you have obtained such visa, you can enter the Kingdom and therefore apply for a Work Permit from the Department of Employment, Ministry of Labour.
To fast-track Thailand visa issuance, your employer can apply for a Work Permit in advance using the Thailand Visa Form Tor Thor 3. This pre-approved certificate from the Department of Employment streamlines your visa application process. Remember to secure Work Permit Tor Thor 2 upon your Thailand arrival.
Thailand visa processing time
Some promise to have it processed within 2 working days, while others may take longer. However, you should expect to wait for about 5 -10 working days for your Thai visa to be processed, starting from the time that the embassy/consulate receives your complete application.
Required Documents for Thailand Visa form.
Fill out your Thailand Visa Form accurately: First, Middle & Family Name, Former Name (if any), Nationality & Passport Details. Smooth process for all travelers.
- Passport or travel document with an expiry date of no less than 6 months.
- Visa application form (filled out)
- One(1) recent 4 x 6cm. …
- Round-trip air ticket or e-ticket (paid in full)
- Proof of financial means (10,000 baht per person/20,000 baht per family)
- Proof of Hotel or private accommodation booking.