Mauritius is an independent country in Africa. The Republic of Mauritius is part of the Mascarene Islands, a group of islands created by volcanic activity in the Indian Ocean.
The Republic of Mauritius, comprising the primary island of Mauritius and the eastern island of Rodrigues, along with numerous smaller islands and archipelagos, also offers opportunities for individuals seeking a Mauritius study visa, Tourist visa, Business visa, and more.
Apply For Visa
Mauritius Study Visa
Pick Your Matched Visa
- Original Passport with at least 6 months validity
- Duly filled Visa Application form
- 2 recent color photographs (35mm x45mm, 80% face)
- Personal Covering letter (For Employed – Plain paper/ For Self-Employed – Company Letterhead)
- 3 Month Salary Slip
- Noc Letter from Employer
- Original updated Bank Statement (last 6 months)
- Income Tax Returns / Form 16 for last 3 years
- Air Ticket Optional
- Hotel Booking Optional
- Tour Itinerary in detail
- Supporting Financial Documents such as Fixed Deposits, Property Investments, Other Investments etc. (Optional)
Kindly note: The Govt is very strict on the photograph requirement; please ensure that your photos are as per the specifications.
- Original Passport with at least 6 months validity and minimum 3 blank pages + all old passports if any
- 2 Scanned recent color photograph.
- Confirmed return or onward flight tickets.
- Accommodation proof (hotel reservation or invitation letter if visiting someone in Mauritius)
- Invitation letter from host company (for business visa)
- Sufficient financial funds to support your trip (while in Mauritania).
SingleSingle Visa Of Thailand
90 Days Tourist Visa
FAQ's On Visa Application In Mauritius
Most frequent questions and answers
An average of five working days is required for processing applications and for a visa to be issued, provided all relevant documents are submitted.
- Valid Indian passport with minimum validity of six months.
- Copy of passport.
- Blank visa pages in the passport.
- Documents in support of financial status, like bank statements and salary slips.
- Documents in support of proof of hotel booking/ accommodation.
Visa Station offers various types of visas, including tourist visas, business visa, Mauritius Study visa, and work permit.
To obtain a Mauritius study visa, you must first secure admission to a recognized educational institution in Mauritius. Then, apply for the student visa through the appropriate channel with required documents.
The duration of a Mauritius tourist visa can vary, but it’s often granted for stays of up to 90 days. Some extensions may be possible.