The Maldives comprises an array of mesmerizing coral islands. Encompassing lush green forested terrains, white-sandy beaches, and the bluest of waters, the country offers a perfectly blissful vacation to travelers. Maldives houses captivating landmarks and offers numerous exhilarating activities to partake in, making it one of the best tourist destinations in the world. The paradisiacal environment of this island country is one of the many reasons why it’s so special.
Obtain your Maldives work visa hassle-free with Visa Station. Your gateway to exciting job opportunities in this breathtaking paradise.
Apply For Visa
Maldives Work Visa
Pick Your Matched Visa
- Original Passport with at least 6 months validity
- Duly filled Visa Application form
- 2 recent color photographs (35mm x45mm, 80% face)
- Personal Covering letter (For Employed – Plain paper/ For Self-Employed – Company Letterhead)
- 3 Month Salary Slip
- Noc Letter from Employer
- Original updated Bank Statement (last 6 months)
- Income Tax Returns / Form 16 for last 3 years
- Air Ticket Optional
- Hotel Booking Optional
- Tour Itinerary in detail
- Supporting Financial Documents such as Fixed Deposits, Property Investments, Other Investments etc. (Optional)
Kindly note: The Govt is very strict on the photograph requirement; please ensure that your photos are as per the specifications.
- Original Passport with at least 6 months validity and minimum 3 blank pages + all old passports if any
- 2 Scanned recent colour photograph.
- Confirmed return or onward flight tickets
- Accommodation proof (hotel reservation or invitation letter if visiting someone in Maldives)
- Invitation letter from host company (for business visa)
- Have enough funds to cover the expenses for duration of the stay in Maldives (Approx. US$50 per day)
SingleSingle Visa Of Thailand
90 Days Tourist Visa
FAQ's On Visa Application In Maldives
Most frequent questions and answers
Visa process will take 3 working days and the applicant will be notified when the passport is ready for collection.
To get a Maldives work visa, your employer in the Maldives needs to sponsor your application. The company’s HR department will guide you through the process.
No, it is not mandatory to have valid medical travel insurance for the Maldives. However, it is strongly recommended to buy a suitable medical travel insurance plan before travelling to the country to ensure that your trip is financially safeguarded against any adverse events.
The validity of a Maldives work visa depends on the terms of your employment contract. It’s usually tied to your job tenure.