Get expert assistance for Malaysia work visa for Indians in Delhi. Malaysia is the only country in the world to include territory on the mainland of Southeast Asia as well as on the islands that stretch between Asia and Oceania. 12. Borneo is the third-largest island in the whole world, after Greenland and New Guinea.
Apply For Visa
Pick Your Matched Visa
- Original Passport with at least 6 months validity
- Duly filled Visa Application form
- 2 recent color photographs (35mm x 45mm, 80% face)
- Personal Covering letter (For Employed – Plain paper/ For Self-Employed – Company Letterhead)
- 3 Month Salary Slip
- Noc Letter from Employer
- Original updated Bank Statement (last 6 months)
- Income Tax Returns / Form 16 for last 3 years
- Air Ticket Optional
- Hotel Booking Optional
- Tour Itinerary in detail
- Supporting Financial Documents such as Fixed Deposits, Property Investments, Other Investments etc. (Optional)
Kindly note: The Govt is very strict on the photograph requirement; please ensure that your photos are as per the specifications.
- Scanned copy of first and last page of your passport.
- Scanned recent color photograph.
- Confirmed return flight ticket.
- Hotel Reservation or Invitation letter (If visiting family or friends).
- Birth Certificate for minors (below 14 years).
Kindly note: The Govt is very strict on the photograph requirement; please ensure that your photos are as per the specifications for a successful Malaysia Tourist Visa application.
SingleSingle Visa Of Thailand
30 Days Tourist Visa
FAQ's On Malaysia Work Visa Application
Most frequent questions and answers
The eVISA application will be processed within 48 hours from the time of payment and complete submission has been made. This 48 hours processing period applies only for working days and, does not include weekends, public holidays, Malaysian holidays and China event holidays.
Individuals from India and the People’s Republic of China intending to visit Malaysia for leisure can seek the convenience of a Multiple Entry Visa. This visa, valid for a year from issuance, permits stays of up to thirty (30) continuous days per entry, without extension. Explore also options for Malaysia Work Visa.
Yes, but only via connected countries such as Thailand, Singapore or Indonesia. Indian citizens can not directly land into Malaysia and ask for a tourist visa. Indian citizens are eligible for a visa on arrival only when they enter into Malaysia via one of the third-countries such as Thailand, Singapore or Indonesia.
How Much Bank Balance is Required to Get Malaysia visa? As per the requirements, for the visa on arrival, you must possess at least 1000 USD. The sticker permit requires that you possess funds to support your entire stay duration. As per the requirements, you will need a minimum of INR 30,000 for a month-long stay.
There are two ways to apply for a visa: Via a Malaysian Representative Office in your country of residence. Visit the Official Portal of the Immigration Department of Malaysia for more information. Online via eVisa.