Apply For Visa
Pick Your Matched Visa
- Original Passport with at least 6 months validity
- Duly filled Visa Application form
- 2 recent color photographs (35mm x45mm, 80% face)
- Personal Covering letter (For Employed – Plain paper/ For Self-Employed – Company Letterhead)
- 3 Month Salary Slip
- Noc Letter from Employer
- Original updated Bank Statement (last 6 months)
- Income Tax Returns / Form 16 for last 3 years
- Air Ticket Optional
- Hotel Booking Optional
- Tour Itinerary in detail
- Supporting Financial Documents such as Fixed Deposits, Property Investments, Other Investments etc. (Optional)
Kindly note: The Govt is very strict on the photograph requirement; please ensure that your photos are as per the specifications.
- Scanned copy of first and last page of your Passport. Validity of your passport should be at least 6 months beyond your stay period in Sri Lanka and have minimum 3 blank pages.
- Confirmed return air ticket.
- Indian company and Sri Lankan company address. (For Sri Lanka Business Visa)
SingleSingle Visa Of Thailand
90 Days Tourist Visa
FAQ's On Visa Application In Sri Lanka
Most frequent questions and answers
Your Sri Lanka Visa Online application is processed in just 5 days. While it may seem slower, the convenience of receiving your Sri Lanka ETA in this timeframe makes it a worthwhile choice.
For those planning an extended stay, the Sri Lanka Visa online allows flexibility. Extend your short-term visit visa up to 270 days in three consecutive instances: 30 days upon entry, 60 days in the first extension, and 90 days in the second and third instances.
It is advisable to keep a copy of the ETA approval with you to be produced at the port of entry in Sri Lanka. All ETA holders should fulfill the following requirements at the port of entry. A passport valid for not less than 6 months from the date of arrival. A confirmed return ticket.
An intended traveller visiting Sri Lanka for a short stay for following purposes, must obtain ETA prior approval for their arrival. At the arrival applicant may be granted 30 days ETA with double entry facility and double entries can be made from the date of initial arrival (Within given 30 days).
As per the latest news reports, the mandatory regulation to produce a pre-boarding or on-arrival negative COVID-19 test (PCR/Rapid Antigen Test) (RAT) by any arriving in Sri Lanka from overseas has also been removed