Turkey is a large peninsula that bridges the continents of Europe and Asia. Turkey is surrounded on three sides by the Black Sea, the Mediterranean Sea, and the Aegean Sea. Istanbul, the largest city in Turkey, is built on land in the Bosporus seaway. The city is partly in Europe and partly in Asia.
Apply For Visa
Pick Your Matched Visa
- Original Passport with at least 6 months validity
- Duly filled Visa Application form
- 2 recent color photographs (35mm x45mm, 80% face)
- Personal Covering letter (For Employed – Plain paper/ For Self-Employed – Company Letterhead)
- 3 Month Salary Slip
- Noc Letter from Employer
- Original updated Bank Statement (last 6 months)
- Income Tax Returns / Form 16 for last 3 years
- Air Ticket Optional
- Hotel Booking Optional
- Tour Itinerary in detail
- Supporting Financial Documents such as Fixed Deposits, Property Investments, Other Investments etc. (Optional)
Kindly note: The Govt is very strict on the photograph requirement; please ensure that your photos are as per the specifications.
- Scanned copy of the first and last page of your Passport.
- Two (2) recent color photographs taken against a white background. (Photo Specification);
- Confirmed return flight ticket.
- Hotel reservation.
- Valid Visa or Residence permit of UK / USA / Schengen Country / Ireland.
- You may be asked to undergo medical and x-ray examinations.
SingleSingle Entry Visa Of Turkey
90 Days Tourist Visa
FAQ's On Visa Application In Turkey
Most frequent questions and answers
Though the process of acquiring a Turkey visa for Indians is easy, the eligibility criteria, rules, and other regulations might vary from one country to the other. The visa rules for Business and Tourist visit might differ from the Education and Work visit.
Bank statement reflecting transactions of last 6 months, with bank seal and sign on last page and with minimum balance of 1 lakh rupees per applicant.
Your passport, visa application form and a letter from your employer are the necessary documents for your application. Other documents should be submitted to the Turkish Ministry of Labour and Social Security (MLSS) by your employer within ten working days after your application.
Minimum Processing time is 15 working days from the date of submission at Turkish Embassy.