United states of america
The first step in applying for a U.S. nonimmigrant visa is to complete your application. It takes approximately 90 minutes to do this. After you submit your application, you can move on to the next steps such as scheduling your interview.
Apply For Visa
Pick Your Matched Visa
- Original Passport with at least 6 months validity
- Duly filled Visa Application form
- 2 recent color photographs (35mm x45mm, 80% face)
- Personal Covering letter (For Employed – Plain paper/ For Self-Employed – Company Letterhead)
- 3 Month Salary Slip
- Noc Letter from Employer
- Original updated Bank Statement (last 6 months)
- Income Tax Returns / Form 16 for last 3 years
- Air Ticket Optional
- Hotel Booking Optional
- Tour Itinerary in detail
- Supporting Financial Documents such as Fixed Deposits, Property Investments, Other Investments etc. (Optional)
Kindly note: The Govt is very strict on the photograph requirement; please ensure that your photos are as per the specifications.
- Original Passport with at least 6 months validity and minimum 3 blank pages + all old passports if any;
- Printout of your form DS 160 confirmation;
- Appointment letter confirmation;
- US Visa Fee Payment Receipt;
- 2 recent colour photographs,
- Personal Covering letter (For Employed – Plain paper/ For Self-Employed – Letterhead);
- Original updated Bank Statement with sufficient bank balance (last 6 months);
- Income Tax Returns / Form 16 for last 3 years;
- Supporting Financial Documents such as Fixed Deposits, Property Investments, Recurring Deposits, any other. Investments etc (Optional but advisable).
SingleSingle Visa Of USA
30 Days Tourist Visa
Embassy Fee USD160
FAQ's On Visa Application In USA
Most frequent questions and answers
You must possess a passport valid for travel to the United States with a validity date at least six months beyond your intended period of stay in the United States (unless country-specific agreements provide exemptions).
You qualify for the Visa Waiver Program if you are a citizen of a Visa Waiver Program country, possess a machine-readable passport, are traveling for temporary business or a visit of less than 90 days, meet other program requirements, and have obtained an authorization through the Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA).
You must be a citizen of a Visa Waiver Program-eligible country in order to use this program. Permanent residents of VWP-eligible countries do not qualify for the Visa Waiver Program unless they are also citizens of VWP-eligible countries. We recommend you visit the Visa Waiver Program website before any travel to the United States to determine if you are eligible for the VWP.
Visa Waiver Program travelers who have not obtained approval through ESTA should expect to be denied boarding on any air carrier bound for the United States. If you are allowed to board, you can expect to encounter significant delays and possible denial of admission at the U.S. port of entry (i.e., arrival airport). ESTA registration usually only takes a few minutes to complete, authorization often arrives in seconds, and it is valid for two years, unless the traveler’s passport expires within that two-year period. In those cases, ESTA validity is limited to the passport’s validity.
es, for most applicants. There are only a few exceptions to the interview requirement. The following applicants generally do not have to appear in person:
Applicants for A-1, A-2 (official travelers on central government business), C-2, C-3 (central government officials in transit on central government business) or G-1, G-2, G-3, G-4 (central government officials traveling in connection with an international organization, or employees of an international organization)
Children under the age of 14 Persons 80 years of age or older.
If, when you last applied for a visa, you provided a complete set of your fingerprints and are now applying to renew the same category of visa, you may be eligible for the Visa Reissuance Program. Please see the “Renew My Visa” section for further information.